NARS Guy Bourdin Limited Edition Blush - Day Dream

After all the craze on the makeup social over the Guy Bourdin Nars collection I finally caved and spoiled myself (because I definitely ...


After all the craze on the makeup social over the Guy Bourdin Nars collection I finally caved and spoiled myself (because I definitely needed a new blush...).
I did restrain myself though, from purchasing the one night stand palette and instead went for the limited edition blush in the shade day dream. I had actually been after a more peach/coral toned pink blush as it is coming into the warmer months in Australia and I needed a break from Illamasqua's rude cream blush.


Day dream is a warm pink toned shade which is actually very similar to the famous shade orgasm, minus the shimmer; so if orgasm wasn't quite right for you then I would suggest checking out this shade.


The blush comes in the typical Nars black packaging (without the Guy Bourdin red slash) which I love but hate at the same time. It looks very sleek when it is new, but is a magnet for foundation or other products that may be on your hands. It contains the usual 4.8g of product, like most of the Nars blushes. I picked it up for $45 from Mecca Cosmetica.


The product itself is soft and easy to blend and I find that it lasts on my face without needing touch ups. The powder pigmentation itself is very light but is easily buildable into the perfect peachy shade. As you can see the colour shows up well on my fair NW20 skin, however if you are much darker than around NC/NW30 I would definitely recommend swatching this in store before buying it, just as it may be too sheer.

Overall I am really loving this blush. It is the perfect shade for spring and summer and will hopefully still look great once I (hopefully) get a tan. Let me know in the comments below if you have tried this blush/are planning on trying it and what you think of it! Also let me know if there are any other peach/coral blushes you recommend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images