New City, New Haul

Hola! I am back. I have been missing on the blogosphere (is that a word?) for a few months now but am slowly finding my feet once again. ...


Hola! I am back. I have been missing on the blogosphere (is that a word?) for a few months now but am slowly finding my feet once again. Although I really have no valid excuse for the lack of blog entries I like to think that moving states played a large part. However, I am now back and have an abundance of blog posts that will be coming up in the near future.


Moving to a new state, one that has significantly more shopping opportunities has been nothing short of terrible for my bank account, meaning I have a quick haul to share with you guys today. I am not going to go into a review of each of the new products I have listed on this post right here but keep an eye out over the coming weeks as they begin to pop up in their own separate posts.

Moving from Tasmania to Melbourne means that I now have easier access to a lot more makeup stores such as mecca and sephora. Listed below are some of the products I have picked up over the past couple of weeks with links to where you can purchase the products;

Champagne Pop - Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector: No thanks to the make up social for this purchase. Over the past few months the internet has had nothing but praise for the Becca shimmering skin perfectors so naturally I had to pick up the limited edition champagne pop shade. This was purchased from Sephora for $60 aud.

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer: For those of you who live in Australia you would likely know that Melbourne is significantly warmer than Tasmania. Because of this I was finding that my foundation was slowly melting off my face throughout the day. To try to combat this I figured that I would try out the hourglass mineral veil primer (travel size). I picked this up from Mecca for $26 aud.

Mac Fix Plus: This purchase goes hand in hand with the one above. Because of the water weather I was finding the need to powder my face more regularly, meaning that my foundation didn't look like it was sitting quite right. I purchased fix plus to set my make up in place and to give my skin a nicer finish. I grabbed this from Mac for $27 aud.

Anastasia Dip Brow - Taupe: I really have no justification for this purchase. It was one that I had tossed up each time I was in Sephora and finally decided to bite the bulled. This one cost me $31 aud.

Taste Lights Camera Lashes:  Long story short I needed a new mascara and due to Tarte not previously being available to me I decided to stray from my favourite eyeko mascara and give this one a go. I picked this up at Sephora for $27 aud.

Metallic Makeup Brushes: These brushes first caught my eye when someone posted on makeup social about them being a knock off for real technique brushes and for $12 I figured it would be worth a try. Two weeks later and these arrived at my door step. I can't post the exact link to the brushes that I purchased as the seller has changed the listings around (I will try to look into this more if I do a separate review), however if you type in either real techniques or bold metal brushes to eBay then they usually come up.


So, that is pretty much everything I have purchased in the past two weeks! Please leave a comment if you would like a review on any of the above and keep and eye out for when they are posted. Also please leave a comment if you have any tips on how to use any of the products and let me know your opinions on them.

El xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images