Review - Hair and Me Hair Rejuvenation Treatment

I am a lover of hair treatments - two-ing and fro-ing between occasional masks and oils but never quite finding that holy grail product...


I am a lover of hair treatments - two-ing and fro-ing between occasional masks and oils but never quite finding that holy grail product. I have admired the Hair & Me products on Instagram for quite some time, being drawn in by the pretty packaging and the women with gorgeous hair modelling the products. I was incredibly excited when I was sent a Hair & Me hair rejuvenation treatment in my June Violet box and immediately fell in love with it; so when I was contacted by the Hair & Me company asking if I would like to try another one I jumped at the chance.

The Hair & Me rejuvenation treatment is a 100% organic oil based treatment that is designed to strengthen, moisturise and repair your hair. It is made up of extra virgin coconut oil, jojoba oil, macadamia virgin oil and sweet almond oil. It is made in Australia and is free from a range of non-desirable ingredients such as parabens, silicones, sulfates and artificial colours. The product is also cruelty free and not tested on animals.

The treatment comes in a 90ml hot pink sachet with a twist lid that makes the product easily accessible and mess free. The product inside is a delicious, coconut-ty smelling oil that squeezes easily out of the sachet. I find that I can get about 4 treatments per sachet, and although I do not have a heap of hair I am rather generous with the amount that I apply.

On the packaging it is recommended to put it in the fridge for 30 minutes before using - to make the texture easier to use - however, it is so cold in Tasmania that my product seems to be in a solid enough state at room temperature so I skip this step.




I apply the rejuvenation treatment as indicated on the packet; applying it all over my damp hair (from roots to ends) and leaving it to sit for at least 45 minutes. I apply it either before a shower, paired with a face mask, or in the bath where I have an excuse to watch 45 minutes of Netflix.




Hair & Me then recommend rinsing out the product and shampooing twice, which is an absolute must if you have fine hair like I do - I got lazy the first time and tried to get away with one round of shampoo and had to get back in the shower to wash it all out properly.

After each use of the Hair & Me rejuvenation treatment my hair feels silky and soft and smells delicious. I find that it does not dry out my hair and instead leaves my ends feeling hydrated. I cannot yet comment on whether or not it makes hair grow faster, as mine grows at a snails pace normally, but will keep you updated.


Overall: Overall, I have been very impressed with the rejuvenation treatment and find it better than using coconut oil alone. It smells wonderful, makes my hair silky and soft and is easy to use. I will definitely be repurchasing when I use up my current sachet.

Hair & Me rejuvenation treatment can be purchased from the Hair & Me website for $19.95. They also sell shampoos, conditioners and hair brushes as well as the hair treatment.

Let me know if you have tried any of the other Hair & Me products as I would be very interested in any recommendations. Please also feel free to ask any questions or leave your thoughts on the product in the comment section below.


El xo

Disclaimer: Although I was sent this product I am not being paid for this post and all opinions and thoughts are my own.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Groß Inhalt. Ich schätze immer diese zuverlässige Informationen von Ihnen.
    Vielen Dank für das Teilen dieser großen Inhalt. Ich lese deine Beiträge. Sie sind inspirierend. Ich habe einige relevante Informationen, die Sie unten überprüfen können
    HairVox gegen Haarausfall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and net and this is really irritating. A good site with interesting content, that’s what I need. Thank you for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    coconut oil for hair growth

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images