Products I've Used Up

Due to the fact that I am a serial hoarder I find it incredibly satisfying to actually use products up. This month I have been especial...


Due to the fact that I am a serial hoarder I find it incredibly satisfying to actually use products up. This month I have been especially good and have actually resisted buying new products until I had finished the ones I already had (well... almost finished). These are the products I actually managed to finish before getting sick of them!


Lancome Bi-Facil Non-Oily Instant Cleanser
I used this product to remove my eye makeup and it worked amazingly. It easily removed any mascara and eyeliner I was wearing without stinging my eyes. The only downside to this product would be that although specifically stating that it is non-oily, it is incredibly so. I found myself having to wipe my eyes with another remover afterwards to remove the oily residue left over.

Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
This mascara was definitely a favourite and is definitely something I would purchase again. It made my eyelashes long and separated, without any clumping. I'm very disappointed that it is now all used up.

Essence I Heart Stage Eyeshadow Base
As far as drugstore eye primers go this one wasn't half bad. It minimised creasing - didn't prevent it completely, and made my eyeshadows appear more vibrant. This is a product I would consider purchasing again.

Cetaphil Moisturiser for dry, sensitive skin.
Back when I had dry skin I absolutely loved this moisturiser. It is thick and hydrating, yet still absorbs quickly into the skin. 

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
I really enjoyed this product during the first few weeks that I used it. It evened out the texture of my skin and prevented breakouts. After about the third week the results wore off and my skin went back to normal, which was pretty disappointing. I doubt I will repurchase this product.

Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Toner
If you have read either of my skin care related blog posts you will know that I absolutely loved this toner. If the body shop one I am currently using doesn't work out for me I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase this.

Trilogy Rosehip Oil
I used this oil on my stretchmarks on my hips, as opposed to my face as it made me break out. It worked reasonably well and I did see results. I have already repurchased the Sukin rosehip oil so it will be interesting to see if there is a difference between the two.

SkinVitals A-Whiten Cloth Masks
I picked these masks up on a whim in the priceline 40% off skincare sale. As mentioned in my previous skin care routine post I really love using these masks as a serum for hyperpigmentation. They work well and are very hydrating, I have already purchased another packet.

Beauty Essentials Youthful Anti-Age Night Cream
This product was pretty "meh," It wasn't great but wasn't bad. It's not something I would repurchase.

Grace Cole Watermelon and Pink Grapefruit Body Wash
This is hands down the best smelling body wash in the world. It is hydrating, lathers up nicely and is cruelty and paraben free. This is definitely something I will repurchase.

Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub
This was my second tub of this and I cannot wait to buy another one. This product made me look forward to exfoliating my body every day as it not only smells incredible, but makes your skin feel incredible. Definitely a wonderful product.

Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-in Cream
I very much enjoyed using this product. It made my hair super soft and kept the ends healthy. It also smelled delicious and did not make my hair look greasy. I would have already repurchased it if it wasn't so hard to come by in Tasmania.

Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel
Because my legs are prone to ingrown hairs I wanted a shave gel that was ideal for sensitive skin. This one worked well although I have to say that I find the berry ones (smells delicious), and the Olay ones to be a lot more hydrating on my sensitive skin. Although the overall product is good this is not my favourite one in the line.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images