25 Random Facts About Me

I've spent days trying to decide on a good introductory post for my blog and after hours of desperately trying to pretend I'm witty ...

I've spent days trying to decide on a good introductory post for my blog and after hours of desperately trying to pretend I'm witty I decided to cut my losses and do a 25 random facts about me tag. So without further ado, here they are!


1) I am a high school maths and science teacher.


2) I have a real problem with putting lids back on things. For some unknown reason this ability has escaped me. Whether it be screwing the lid back on the milk (resulting in filling the crisper of the fridge with milk not once, but three times so far this year) or simply pushing the lid down on a tin of milo, I just cannot seem to do it.


3) I have an irrational fear of wolves. I am completely aware the Australia has no wild wolves, yet I cannot seem to convince myself that they aren't going to tear my limbs off if I go outside at night.


4) I have terrible thermoregulation and overheat easily. As a result winter is my favourite season.


5) I actually like spiders.


6) Driving did not come naturally to me. It took a lot of concentration and a lot of tears.


7) I hate cricket.


8) I love shopping. Whether it be online or in store. I would do it all day every day if I could.


9) People usually think I am snobby and arrogant when they first meet me. I am actually just really awkward and shy.


10) I love being under blankets and feel really uncomfortable sitting on a couch or chair without one. 


11) Eleven is my favourite number.


12) I rode an elephant once and hated every second of it.


13) I find it easier to curl my hair with a hair straightener than straighten it. 


14) I have terrible music taste that I am often ashamed of.


15) I have a very small head.


16) I am very messy. Once a week I vow to keep my half of the bedroom tidy. Never happens (my favourite excuse is that I don't have enough coat hangers...).


17) Despite being allergic I am a cat person. 


18) I dislike long showers (see fact 4 r.e. thermoregulation)


19) I am a bit of a science nerd.


20) Candice Swanepoel is my celebrity crush.


21) I am weirdly fascinated by trains. I do not know why but my heart races every time I see one.


22) Pink is not my favourite colour, however the majority of my possessions seem to be pink.


23) The great Gatsby is my all time favourite movie.


24) I really do love doing my makeup. I could do it and re-do it all day long.


25) Finally, I hate being alone. I love the presence of others regardless of whether we are talking or doing our own thing.


There you go, 25 random facts about me! I actually thought that was going to be difficult but it wasn't too bad. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more personally!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images